2011年10月12日星期三

stil sweet everyday❤

13.10.11 sunny day
RNING  wrld 
Yuki's here! stil feel fresh everyday~ coz of caring of him :p
yesterday he had phoned me when he knew i hv difficult in sleep coz of not feeling well.....
although he is sick n feel tired of working...he didnt tell me, but i knew it from his voice..
i think he has a cough... n he so busy of working till eat his dinner at 1 am!!! shock of knew it!
aiya~ my poor man, i m so simtia u stil wan accompany me.... u hv make me love u till the max, u know? all is ur bad lah~>< hate u this stupid bad guy!hehe~u cant hit me~blek~


dear hubby, can u tolerate with me like now for forever? i hope it can b...
may god bless us...

                                                                                         frm:yuki1107

没有评论:

发表评论