2011年9月18日星期日

sleepy now~

19.9.11 windy day here~~~

today...i woke up late...thx cfern woke me up at 6.40am~O.O! oh god!
first time of being woke up late from my uncomfortable bed~ =.=hehe
Leo... although he is tired with his work after he back home....but he stil to sms n phone me when he juz reach home~so good lah him~a lil touch~only a lil~
if it happened few mths ago, he wont do this to me~
but now he really changed~a good change~ i think is for me...><wakakaka~~~
.......but we didnt act sweet like past~ mayb we hv being toether for too long~
except thursday....coz he didnt work at the day~ he'll chat wif me all day long~
so i think he no act sweet to me coz he is tired of workng from 8am till 1030pm~
but at least he will chat wif me until i syok or he cant stand of his tired~
wht a good boy><man~,i wan date when i back ya~
sry...i hv being questioned u of really love me or not...T-T
but now...i think i know.... ur feeling to me...is real...
smtime i dun understand y u wan me do this..do that...
but u'll try explain to me clearly~
last weeks i cried.....
hey~dun cry!!!(wif scold which is scared enough me )cry is useless...u think cry can solve this probem?!!! the answer is no!!! i know...u dun wan others worry about u,refuse the help~ but u know~ u r not the lil girl ady~u know..
i m so proud of u~ u can take the us back penang although u dunno how n never do this b4~ u r my brave girl... but now...only a lil mess things can make u cry till so qi cham....it brings out wht?nthing!but my worry n miss attention on my work....in the morning , we chat happily...i worked energetic..coz u~ when i know u cry...i really cant focus on my work u know~
my brain juz full of thousand of ur cringy face.... i feel so suffer but u juz know only how to cry but no solve ur problem...i feel so dissapoint n sad~ i wan u think about it...crying is right?wht shall u do when u r in trouble?
i m not by ur side, so yuki...i must be cruel to u ...to make u independence enough to live at there...everyone here so miss u n worry of u~
we worry whether u manage to make frenzs at there or not?manage conduct ur life independent or not?know how to back by urself or not?but look....u hv done it excellently...so pls...do think about the question i mentioned~i wan it tomoro~
u know i will upset if i dun get the answer,ok? i nid to calm down...so 88~....
we always end our chat like this when i cry....i swear...i'll try my best of not let tears flow down easily coz worry of smthing that can solve~...
thx..leo...u use ur style of teaching me....i know its for my own good...but smtimes i cry coz i my tears is too many,floody in my eyes~cry of no-sense.
thx for scold me...if not...i won learn so many things....
luv u my dear❤ i won let u down~><
i promise...i will try my best to make myself stronger a lil..juz a lil ~
                                             Truly from....yuki(rain stopn now)

没有评论:

发表评论