2011年9月19日星期一

luv u~

20.9.11 cloudy midnight 00:11am
Leo late back home...so he late phone me...when i cant stand of miss him, so my frenz want me phone him,and he seem like juz arrived home...he dun wan waste my phone value..so he wan me wait him for a while....
few seconds later, he phone me...we chat at Nicole's room...when we finished that chatting...i went back my room...he phone me again.....n we hv chats on sweet things....oh god~~~i think i do eat apple given by him..so sweet~~wakaka~~
very happy when he give me a surprise..tat is he decide to bring phone when he works.start from today....n will phone or sms me when my recess time...O.O! Leo~u so nice~my good man~
i m so blessedness n i had never expect i'll love u till the max of my heart...although u r not a handsome boy~totally~wakakaka><
hope our love will last forever~ gambateh for each of us~~
                                             wholeheartly from ur girl,yuki1107

没有评论:

发表评论